If you like berries, citrus, and sweet-creamy smoothies, this is the recipe for you. You can add a handful of greens for extra nutrition (although it will likely turn it a not-so-flattering hue). Add silken tofu for a protein boost.
- 1 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 large ripe, sliced and frozen banana (1 banana yields ~1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup Plain Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add more milk or fruit juice if too thick. Add more frozen banana if not sweet enough. Serve immediately. Freezes well (or make into Popsicles).
Nutrition (1 of 2 servings)
Calories: 183, Carbohydrates: 41 g, Protein: 2.5 g, Fat: 1.6 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 72 mg, Fiber: 7.3 g, Sugar: 26 g