This easy, refreshing recipe calls for only five ingredients for a perfect, non-alcoholic great on hot, summer days. Of course, if you wanted to add a shot of, say, rum to it, well – we won’t tell. From La Crème de la Crème.
- 4 cups fresh pineapple – chopped
- 2 cups ice
- ⅔ cup canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup sugar – or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- optional: water to thin – as needed
- Combine pineapple, ice, coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add water 1-2 tablespoons at a time as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately topped with toasted coconut flakes if desired.
Calories: 224 kcal, Carbohydrates: 36 g, Protein: 2 g, Fat: 10 g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Sodium: 14 mg, Potassium: 286 mg, Fiber: 3 g, Sugar: 30 g