The traditional pizza crust is loaded with processed ingredients and simple carbs that promote weight gain, but this one is different. It’s made with chicken, quinoa, and egg. You’ve got to try it to believe it. From Real Healthy Recipes.
• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
• 2 eggs
• ½ cup uncooked quinoa (Soaked for 8 hours)
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Pesto Chicken Toppings
• Super Greens Pesto
• Perfectly Seasoned Oven Baked Chicken Breast
• ½ cup Fresh mozzarella in water, grated
Pizza Crust Instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients in the food processor until the chicken is fully ground and the ingredients are fully combined.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken dough in the center of your pan and spread into your desired pizza crust shape. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheat oven. Increase the oven temperature to 500 degrees F.
- Load up your crust with your favorite sauce and toppings. Place back in the oven for 5-8 minutes, until your cheese has melted and toppings are warmed. Serve immediately and enjoy!