This is an easy recipe for fluffy, low-carb, coconut flour pancakes that gets a delicious lift fro a bit of cream cheese. All with just six common ingredients. If you prefer, you can use a non-dairy cream cheese option. You can add berries and sugar-free chocolate chips, too. From Wholesome Yum.
- 2 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 3 tbsp Wholesome Yum Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream (or any milk of choice)
- 1 tbsp Besti Erythritol (or allulose)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract (optional)
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Wait a couple of minutes for the bubbles to settle and batter to thicken a little.
- Fry pancakes in a buttered pan over medium heat, 1-2 minutes on per side. (It’s time to flip when bubbles form at the edges.) Repeat as needed until all the batter is used up.
Serving size: 4 3-inch pancakes, or 1/2 entire recipe
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Calories: 267, Fat: 21g, Total Carbs: 7g, Net Carbs: 4g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 2g, Protein: 9g