Some desserts simply require a sweet, whipped topping to top them off. It’s pretty, it’s yummy and it’s nostalgic. However…traditional whipped cream is NOT part of any fitness-focused diet that I’ve ever heard of!
This creamy, dreamy Whipped Greek Yogurt is the solution. It gives you that whipped topping that you crave without ruining your fitness results. Regulate the amount of sugar in this recipe by choosing between liquid stevia (no sugar) and pure maple syrup, based on your dietary goals.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt, full fat
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons pure Maple syrup OR ¼ teaspoon liquid stevia
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of your stand mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Mix on low for 20 seconds, to allow everything to combine, and then increase to high speed.
- Continue to mix on high speed for 2 minutes, until peaks form. Chill until you serve. Keeps in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
One serving equals 119 calories, 5g fat, 54mg sodium, 5g carbs, 0g fiber, 13g protein