Healthy Recipe, Butter Bean, Cucumber & Radish Salad
Crunch and freshness are the order of the day with this zesty, healthy side salad with pulses and herbs. From BBC Good Food.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- small bunch mint, chopped
- small bunch parsley, chopped
- zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 200g pack radish, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ large cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into half moons
- In a large bowl, garlic, parsley, mint, lemon juice and zest and olive oil with some seasoning to make a dressing.
- Add butter beans, radishes and cucumber then mix the dressing through the salad.
Nutritional info per serving
210 calories, 5g fat, 27g carbs, 3g sugars, 13g fiber, 13g protein, 0.6g salt