Many marinades are filled with sweeteners. Thus, infusing your healthy dinner with unwanted simple sugars. This Asian Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast recipe removes all worry by using a small amount of liquid stevia along with other fresh and wholesome flavors to liven up this tender, grilled chicken breast.
Enjoy with a side of veggies!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need to make Asian Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast.
For the Asian Marinade:
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Stevia
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 3 fresh scallions, thinly sliced
For the Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a large ziplock bag. Add the chicken breasts and marinade in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Oil the grill grate.
- Place chicken breast on the grill and discard the marinade. Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side. Grill until cooked through with no pink remaining. Enjoy!
245 calories. 7g fat. 2g carbohydrate. 0g sugar. 362mg sodium. 0g fiber. 46g protein.