You can still get plenty of intentional movement even when you can’t work out.
Heck, it’s even more important on those days.
If you think about how you can move more, even in little doses, throughout a typical day, it all adds up before you even realize it. Exercise is still important, but don’t overlook simply MOVING your body daily, no matter what.
Here are ten easy ways to move it (so you don’t lose it).
- Stretch for a few minutes each morning.
- Walk to the mailbox every day.
- Park at the far end of lots, so you’ll have to walk farther to the building entrance.
- Take the stairs instead of elevators or escalators.
- Invite someone on a walk to catch up rather than meeting for lunch or coffee.
- Stand up when making phone calls or checking emails.
- Set a timer to get up and move around every 30 minutes.
- Dance during every commercial break when you’re watching TV.
- Wear a fitness tracker and set goals for steps, calories, or minutes spent in motion.
- Walk to run errands or shop whenever possible.
What else can you think of?
Incorporate moves like this into your daily lifestyle – plus regular visits to exercise with us. Give our 21-Day Strength and Longevity Program a try, and you’ll be on your way to a fitter, healthier, and happier you.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.