Time 5 minutes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna, water packed, drained
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise, free
- 1 tbsp. crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 celery stalk, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp. sweet relish
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 slices whole wheat bread (I used Ezekiel without preservatives found only in the freezer section)
How to make it
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, pineapple, celery, relish, mustard and cinnamon; mix well.
- Spread a portion of tuna to 2 slices of bread. Top with remaining slices of bread.
- Option: Lightly coat a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Grill sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until sandwiches are warm and bread is slightly brown.
“Like” us on Facebook and receive a 1/2 OFF Coupon for a Body Composition and Fitness Analysis!