Here’s a fun classic, but with fewer calories and guilt than you might expect with a delicious shrimp burger.
- Coconut oil
- 5 oz raw shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- fresh parsley
- cumin, garlic, pepper (choice of other seasonings)
- red onions
- bell peppers
- whole wheat bread
- goat cheese or mozzarella
- Place peeled shrimp with seasonings and parsley into a food processor.
- Pulse blend the mixture but do NOT blend. It should be chunky and sticky. Remove from food processor.
- Add in diced onions and bell peppers (if desired).
- Lightly spray a skillet with either coconut oil spray or use about 1-2 tsp of coconut oil to cook the patty until it is brown on both sides.
- Assemble the burger with your choice of veggies. Add cheese if desired.
From Fit Men Cook