At Your Personal Best Training Studio, many of our clients enjoy training in small groups of 3 – 6 people. These small groups we call a SEMIs and typically run from 40 minutes to 1 hour. With over 11 weekly SEMI groups to choose from, workouts are divided into 20 minute segments that include strength and cardiovascular training.
Our focus is to help clients build stamina, and strength, as well as core stability. A warm-up is a MUST before starting with this routine and stretching afterwards if you want to get the best results.
A variety of three workouts at a set skill level each month will be performed repeatedly to gain measurable results. Clients who stay with us will experience “periodization” through the course of a year in order to help them reach and maintain their Personal Best!
Regardless of the time of year decide to join a group; we will choose, modify and progress exercises according to the fitness level of each clients.
SAMPLE SEMI CIRCUIT 1:
· Pushups from knees – Keep shoulders down and belly button draw in.
· Bodyweight squats – Keep head up and shoulders back. No bending over at the waist.
· Jumping Jacks – Stay light on the feet.
· Opposite Arm Opposite Leg Raise – Take arm out at an angle a bit, squeeze butt, and keep belly button drawn in.
SAMPLE SEMI CIRCUIT 2:
· Lateral Bag Kick with bar – Option to hang on to lightweight body bar for support.
· Bridge (Plank) on elbows – Draw belly button in and keep head and shoulders relaxed.
· Standing Chest Press with Cables – Stagger the feet for better support and draw the belly button in to stabilize.
· Squat with Supra Band – Keep head up, elbows high, and shoulders back. No bending over at the waist.
SAMPLE SEMI CIRCUIT 3:
· Jump Rope (side to side) – Stay light on the feet
· Cable Lat Pull downs – Keep palms facing down or in, relax the head, squeeze butt, and keep belly button draw in.
· Banded Ankle Walks – Stick butt out a bit to target glutes more. Keep head and shoulders up.
· Belly Blaster – Draw belly button in and keep head and shoulders relaxed.
“Like” us on Facebook and receive a 1/2 OFF Coupon for a Body Composition and Fitness Analysis!