- Using Bill Phillips’ “Eating for Life” approach, right nutrition teaches our clients how to eat for their ideal body weight. It includes the nutritional “synergy” of combining Lean Protein sources with Complex and Fibrous Carbohydrates in 5 to 6 small meals per day. This nutritional approach is a not a diet – it is a life-long technique for healthier eating. It even includes a weekly “Free Day”.
- ~RIGHT NUTRITION WORKS FOR EVERYONE!
~FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE!
- Purchase “Eating for Life by Bill Phillips, read the first 70 pages and focus on Chapter 6 – “The Right Recipe”
- A guide to eating the “Right Food at the “Right Time” is here in downloadable PDF format.
- As you become comfortable with the “Right Recipe” then begin to experiment with the menu below or create your own.
- Don’t forget your weekly “Free Day”
Typical Weekly Menu*
|7:00am||Six egg-white omelet & 1/2 cup (dry measure) oatmeal, prepared with water||Breakfast wrap w/LF sausage, egg whites, LF cheese, and salsa in a whole wheat tortilla||Egg-white pancakes with fruit topping||Scrambled egg whites, one slice whole wheat toast||Six egg-white omelet oatmeal||Egg-white pancakes with fruit topping||FREE DAY|
|10:00 am||Nutrition Shake||Nutrition Shake||Nutrition Shake||Nutrition Shake||Nutrition Shake||Nutrition Shake||FREE DAY|
|1:00 pm||Grilled fresh tuna with broccoli and roasted new potatoes||Terayaki salmon w/cooked spinach and brown rice||Chicken fajita in a whole wheat wrap||Southwest chicken salad w/black beans, tomatoes, onions, and avocado||Turkey burger on whole wheat bun||Lean turkey chili made with kidney beans and a green salad||FREE DAY|
|4:00 pm||Nutrition Bar||Nutrition Bar||Nutrition Bar||Nutrition Bar||Nutrition Bar||Nutrition Bar||FREE DAY|
|7:00 pm||Eye of round steak with sweet potato and green beans||Pork tenderloin with asparagus and a small baked potato||Supportive & Tasty Meatloaf, toss salad, lite dressing||Tofu-vegetable stir fry with brown rice||Grilled salmon with cucumber-dill dressing, green salad, and baked potato||Rosemary chicken with mushroom gravy, snap peas, and whole wheat pasta||FREE DAY|
|10:00 pm||Cottage cheese with blueberries||Cottage cheese with strawberries||Meal Replacement Jello||Cottage cheese with grapes||Cottage cheese with an apple||Cottage cheese and yogurt||FREE DAY|
*Sample weekly menu provided by Body for Life
- YPB’s Oatmeal Egg-White Pancakes w/Fresh Topping
- Breakfast Muffins To Go
- Synergy Breakfast Casserole
- Turkey Sausage
- Pumpkin Zuchinni Muffins
- Metabolism Boosting Mocha Smoothie
- MIND BLOWING PROTEIN PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE
- Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake (Easy Recipe)
- Marcia Keener’s “Made in a Minute” Nutrition Shake
- Nutrition Packed Meal Replacement Jello
Click Here for Recommended Supplements
Available at Your Personal Best Training Studio
You may only stop to think about what you eat minutely if you continue to go about your life without journaling. However, if you start to take notes, you will think about it in detail once you see it on paper. It’s easy to inhale a quarter-pounder with fries plus a soft drink, throw away the evidence and act as if it never happened. However, the toll that behavior has on your body can cause significant damage to your most vital organs as time presses on. Be prepared and take note of your eating habits.