Owner/Director of Operations
Board Chair, L.G.W. Fitness, Inc.
ISSA – Certified Fitness Trainer, FAS – Functional Aging Specialist; AHA – CPR
Low Back Conditioning
Fitness and Pregnancy
Physiology and Exercise
Fitness and Fibromyalgia
Shoulder Complex: New Advances
Fitness, Posture and the Aging Spine
Lisa ran and taught aerobics classes in 1997-98, but struggled with “Skinny Fat”. She discovered resistance training and more importantly, Right Nutrition in late 1998 which led her into the sport of Natural Body Building. She won awards in three shows and had the privilege of judging several shows her own. Lisa continues to run, cycle, lift weights 2-3 times a week and train as a cyclist to maintain a “toned” and functionally strong body at 53 years old. She founded Your Personal Best Training Studio in 1999, is a mother of two daughters and is helping others to achieve their personal best!
- Can create alternative ways to proceed. Quick to spot relevant patterns and issues.
- Go with the flow. “Now” person who can take things as they come, discovering the future one day at a time.
- Likes to figure out the best way to get things done.
- Has faith in the link between all things, i.e. body-mind-spirit
- Enjoys the thrill of turning strangers into friends.
- Focuses on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence.