Here’s a salad high in protein, low in carbs and big on flavor. It’s a hybrid of egg and tuna salad and the result is creamy, satisfying and nutritious. The crunchy bites of tangy pickle are fantastic.
This recipe is great to pack for lunch to keep you on track with your healthy eating throughout your workday. Enjoy!
What You Need
- 1 (6oz) can albacore tuna, in water, drained and flaked
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 butter lettuce leaves for serving
1. In a large bowl combine the tuna, eggs, pickles, yogurt, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Mix well until creamy and fully combined.
2. Chill the salad for 20 minutes and then serve on the large lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 117 calories, 5g fat, 1g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 16g protein.