Most of the time cookie dough is an off-limits indulgence that you may dip into on a Friday night while watching a movie at home…only to wake up feeling guilty the next day. Sure, you know you should resist, but sometimes you simply need a sweet, satisfying treat.
Enter this exciting new recipe for Guilt-Free Cookie Dough! It has all of the creamy, cookie-dough goodness that you crave without the regrettable ingredients. Instead of butter, flour and sugar this cookie dough treat is made with creamed chickpeas, peanut butter (or almond butter), stevia and a touch of honey.
Just one creamy spoonful is all it will take to convince you that you can have your cookie dough…and eat it too 🙂
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup creamy, natural peanut butter or almond butter (no sugar added)
- One Tablespoon honey
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 2 Tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon coconut milk
- 2 cracks of fresh sea salt
- ¼ cup Lily’s stevia-sweetened dark chocolate chips
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more coconut milk if needed.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl. Mix in the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
One serving equals 197 calories, 6g fat, 25g carbohydrate, 6g sugar, 12mg sodium, 7g fiber, and 10g protein