Who says that your protein+veggies dinner should be boring and tasteless? Forget that! Here’s a glazed protein-packed dinner recipe that has amazing flavor!
Salmon is full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins, so this is a dinner that you can feel great about eating. Increase the nutrition content of the meal even more by serving it with a salad of vibrant greens and some avocado.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What You Need
- 1 fillet of fresh Salmon
- 1 cup Lite Soy Sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
Instructions for Glazed Salmon
- Combine the Soy Sauce, Ginger and honey nectar. Place the Salmon in a pan and cover with the marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Prepare your grill. If desired, soak a cedar plank to barbecue the salmon on.
- Grill over medium heat until cooked through and flaky. Serve immediately and enjoy!
One serving equals 300 calories, 12g fat, 8g carbohydrate, .5g fiber, and 40g protein.