To really succeed with your fat loss goal, it’s important to keep your meals light, lean and filled with protein. Try this recipe for marinating and grilling chicken. Make lots and pack for a week of healthy lunches paired with veggies or dark leafy greens.
What you need
- 1 ½ Cup Sake
- ½ Cup Coconut Aminos (or light soy sauce)
- ¼ Cup Swerve sweetener – sugar replacement
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic- minced
- 3 inch Piece of Ginger, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 LBS Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs, trimmed
1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. Combine the sake, coconut aminos, swerve, olive oil, garlic and ginger in a large ziplock bag. Generously salt and pepper the chicken thighs and add to the bag of marinade. Seal the bag and place in the fridge for 1 to 4 hours, turning once.
3. Grill until the chicken thighs are cooked through. Enjoy!
One serving equals 493 calories, 10g fat, 9g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 56g protein.