Salmon contains healthy omega 3 essential fatty acids, protein, and vitamin B12. This recipe is quick and tastes amazing. Serve it with a side of steamed veggies.
What you need
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6oz) salmon steaks
1. In a large resealable plastic bag combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
2. Set aside 1/2 cup of marinade and refrigerate.
3. Add salmon to remaining marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once. Drain and discard marinade.
4. Place the salmon on a broiler pan. Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade; turn and broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining marinade.
392 calories, 19g fat, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 38g protein