This quick and simple salad is a delicious solution to the age-old question, “What’s for dinner?” It’s filled with wholesome ingredients, protein and fiber to enhance your hard-earned fitness results.
Keep these simple ingredients on hand in your fridge and throw this salad together a few times each week to reduce the number of meals you eat out or order in.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What You Need
For the Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- One Tablespoon red onion, minced
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 strips, cooked nitrate-free bacon, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
For the Dressing
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet stevia
- One teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Mix to combine.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and serve.
One serving equals: 218 calories, 12g fat, 189mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 22g protein