How do you know if a Fitness Professional is right for you?
If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, then you may benefit from working with the fitness professionals at Your Personal Best Training Studio:
- Are you ready to change your life and improve your health?
- Do you know what you need to do but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to feel better, look better and enjoy life more?
- Have you tried and failed in the past?
- Are you feeling discouraged over your past failures and afraid to try again?
- Whether your sincere desire is to lose weight, improve your current state of health, prevent a chronic illness or just enjoy life more, a fitness professional can help you achieve significant and lasting lifestyle change. Guaranteed!
How Are We Different?
Unlike physicians, fitness professionals want to treat your "health" and take a synergistic approach. Beginning with a body composition and fitness analysis we make recommendations regarding your right nutrition, moderate aerobic exercise and all with a concern for your muscle. Should a wellness coach be the order for the day then you will examine your life as a whole, not just your current health concerns. Together, we'll explore all the factors impacting your life, from your environment to your relationships, your work life to leisure time, your health and habits, as well as your finances to your spiritual life. If you choose our wellness coaching professional services, Marcia will be beside you every step of the way, supporting you, encouraging you and challenging you as you change and grow. You’ll discover what a truly unique and special person you are, as well as your unlimited potential to achieve your goals and desires and live the life you dream of!
Are you ready to take the first step of your journey? Contact us today and schedule your body composition and fitness analysis. Call us at 361.857.5087!