As you work towards your fitness goals, finding desserts, like this pudding, that are low in natural sugars will facilitate your results. However, it will take some time for your taste buds to adjust from enjoying intense, refined sugars. While appreciating the subtly and delight of natural, wholesome sugar found in fruit.
This pudding is a spectacular way to enjoy creamy chocolate. While avoiding refined sugars entirely. The avocado, banana and dates provide real, usable nutrients and vitamins. Also pleasing your sweet tooth.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need for this pudding
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1banana, peeled
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Place in serving bowls and chill for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
228 calories, 17g fat, 16g carbohydrate, 26mg sodium, 7g sugar, 7g fiber, and 4g protein.