Carol Stockseth TRUSTED me, my studio and the process that it took to TRANSFORM her body!
Carol was recommended to me 9 years ago by another client who was also a cosmetic surgeon. At 123 pounds and 53% body fat I was astounded! Her waist and hip measurement were the same! I did her composition twice, called my superiors and found myself seriously concerned about her health.
Like 80% of America, Carol did not know how to “put the pieces together” to properly care for her body. By embracing Right Nutrition, Moderate Aerobic Exercise and a Concern for Muscle Carol changed her body in 12 weeks and through the ups and downs of life has maintained her fit and healthy body for 9 years now. I would joke that if we asked her to eat grass, she would!
Carol has become a trusted friend and is one of my workout partners. So…please congratulate her when you see her; she is truly an inspiration to others!
Congratulations! We love you!
NAME: Carol Stockseth
Married to Lee Stockseth; together they have Ben (14) and Lillie (9)
PERSONAL TRAINER: Currently trains in SEMI group sessions with any one of the YPB Fitness Professionals
ORIGINAL FITNESS GOAL: To have more muscle and less fat
RESULTS in 12 WEEKS and MAINTENANCE for 8 years!
- Carol lost 20 pounds of total scale weight.
- Reduced her body composition by 28.5%
- Gained over 20 pounds of muscle which in turn helped her to burn off body fat in her quest to reduce the size of her body!
- Lost just over 40 pounds of body fat!
- Carol lost 10.75 inches from all over her body completely changing the shape of her body!
- Her new body composition is considered “heart healthy” by the American Heart Association at 25%
CURRENT HEALTH OR FITNESS GOAL:
To continue the maintenance of her healthy and fit body and continue to run.
Q&A with Carol Stockseth
- What is your fitness routine? A combination of weight training and running.
- Who is your role model? My husband’s grandmother. She is 97 and still has a wonderfully sharp mind.
- Why do you exercise? I work out to stay healhty and have more confidence in the way I look and feel.
- Who is your workout buddy? I have two girls that I work out regularly with. I run alone.
- How long have you exercised regularly? I have exercised regularly for over 8 years.
- What is your favorite health food? My homemade smoothie with protein powder
- What is your favorite indulgence? I love eating Italian food and getting a massage or facial.
- What is your must-have piece of gear? Adidas running shoes
- What is your health and fitness advice? Set reasonable goals and don’t expect too much too soon.
- What is your best health or fitness achievement? Dropping a lot of fat off my frame and knowing what to do when I get off track with my personal health.
- What is your current health or fitness goal? To maintain a healthy muscle/fat ratio.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at the gym? When people show up and don’t give 100%
- What sport would you like to try? I would like to try bicycling or swimming.
- What is your favorite health or fitness book/cookbook? Eating for Life by Bill Philips
- What is your biggest challenge when it comes to eating right or working out? To not cheat on my meals more than one day a week.
- How would you spend $100 earmarked for health and fitness? I would buy new running shoes.
- What is the most exotic locale where you have worked out? Not too exotic. Napa Valley or on a cruise ship.
- What do you think is the best benefit of working out or eating right? It’s got to be that it makes me feel stronger, have more energy and gives me confidence because I am doing something that is so good for myself.