I believe we all know of or have someone on our Christmas shopping list who can’t stand for a day to go by without some sort of physical activity. I am one of those people and not easy to buy for.
Buying gifts for health and fitness enthusiasts can be overwhelming because they often know exactly what they like – and in most cases they already have it. With so many competing brands all posting the latest and greatest technologies and results, it’s tricky to choose a gift that won’t get stuffed into a closet, so look no further …
I’ve rounded up an array of some of my favorite products that I use and some that I sell. I’ve provided a link for many and others you may just reply to the email for questions or prices and we’ll do what we can to help you out.
I want you to feel confident that any one of the following gifts will be put to good use and not end up on a shelf or in the garage taking up space.
Top 10 Christmas Gifts
- JumpSport Fitness Trampoline – $339.00 I chose this one to show you because it has a handle and is perfect for the over 50 year old who may have some joint issues and can hardly take the pounding of impact exercise anymore. A great addition to our functional aging workouts and the days “in-between”.
- Polar AV 370 – $179.95 I love POLAR heart rate monitors and most all of their products. They have NEVER let me down. This particular model is easy to use, lets me set a daily activity level that helps me maintain my fitness level. It also tells me to get moving if I’ve been sitting or being still for too long!
- YPB Book & 21 Days of Small Group Training (if you are over 50) Gift Certificate – $97 ($368 Value). This is a front end offer for anyone to give us a try. It a popular option and a wonderful gift for anyone who has been talking about needing to get their fitness rocket off the ground again in 2018 … or before 😉
- Lems Shoes – $95.00+ These are my new favorite! I’ve been a barefoot shoe wearer for years and these similar but so much more attractive. Made in Colorado, they are minimalist with a roomy toe box and everything else about them feels like wearing my toe shoes. Many colors to chose from and true to size.
- Keto Kreme – $82.00/20 pkts & YPB Mug – $5.00 – Keto Kreme in my coffee is how I start my day in care of my brain and giving it what it needs for optimal health. Come over to the Studio THIS Saturday for a FREE Seminar on Optimal Brain Health through exercise and keytones. More info below!
- ProPower Protein Powder, Liquid Vitamin/Mineral and Omega 3 Bundle – $75.00 I’ve been recommending this basic supplemental combination to my clients for over 20 years. This is my favorite brand and we tend to have plenty is stock whether you are a current client or not.
- Gym Boss Timer – $19.95 & Work Out of the Day Access – $19.99/Month Have you been following me for years now, maybe a past client who has moved or a friend, family member or acquaintance who is out of town? We’ve been loading our workouts on-line for a year now in a protected members area of our website and have made these highly specialized workouts for the over 50 crowd NOW available to you. You may start/stop your membership anytime and the gymboss timer is a small portable timer for these 30 minute workouts that makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Growing Bolder Subscription – $19.99/Year Another great stocking stuffer for the over 50 crowd! Speaks for itself, very motivational.
- The Compound Effect – $10.87 One of my favorite gift giving books for anyone who is looking to make some positive changes in his/her life. This short read breaks it down with actionable steps.
- Winter Skin Care $$ – $$$ Rodan+Fields clinical skin care for all skin types and all budgets. I would love to be your Functional Aging Specialist and Skin Care Consultant.
As the song goes … these are a few of MY favorite things and I hope these help you out with some of those hard to buy for “exercisers” on your shopping list. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or to let us help you with your gift giving this season!
Don’t forget to register TODAY for this FREE Seminar on Brain Health. We have a little space left and that’s it!